Speed and precision. If these words pique your interest, then diecasting could be just what your business needs.
Used the world over for the mass production of accurate, sharply defined metal parts, the process of diecasting can be a lifesaver in terms of time and money, for a wide range of industries. Due to the pandemic, many businesses are being forced to scrutinise expenses more intensely than ever, looking for new ways to gain efficiencies and savings. So, if you haven’t considered diecasting before, now is definitely the time to take a closer look…
What is diecasting?
Essentially, diecasting is a manufacturing process used to create detailed metal parts by using molten metal and reusable moulds, known as ‘dies’.
As industry leaders, Lupton and Place, offer several different types of diecasting, including aluminium diecasting, gravity diecasting, pressure and structural diecasting. The right one for you will be dependent on your intended use and our team are always ready and available to talk through the different options and offer expert guidance.
Industries already using diecasting
Not convinced diecasting could help your business? Then read on to discover the diverse sectors already benefiting from our services:
- Automotive – we’ve worked with some of the world’s most prestigious names in the automotive industry including BMW, Jaguar, Saab and Toyota, to create high volumes of identical parts for both internal and external use on vehicles.
- Construction – from heavy-duty building equipment to power tools, we’ve been successfully working with manufacturers in the construction industry for many years.
- Electronics and entertainment – cameras, computers, phones, the development of electronic and entertainment equipment has been phenomenal over recent years. But, thanks to the speed precision of diecasting, manufacturing has been able to keep pace.
- Lighting – whether it’s lighting for a large outdoor event or to illuminate the aisles in supermarkets, we specialise in custom diecasting for all manner of lighting components.
- White goods – cooker parts, fridge doors, you name it, we’ve worked with leading UK and European brands to develop custom parts for the white goods industry.
- The armed forces – thanks to our absolute dedication to detail, we have attracted interest from around the world, including the United States military. And we have worked closely with their defence manufacturers to develop castings for a range of applications.
Could your business benefit from diecasting?
At Lupton and Place, we continually invest in our plant and equipment to ensure we stay at the forefront of diecasting capabilities. Which is probably why we’ve enjoyed working with such an eclectic mix of industries.
We are always looking for ways to extend and develop our service and we thrive on new challenges. In all our years of experience, we’ve yet to come up against an instance where diecasting has been unable to offer favourable advantages to a business. So why not get in touch and find out what we could do for you?
You can call us on 01282 422 361 or fill in our contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.