The Lupton & Place Timeline

1894

The company was founded by Robert Henry Place & Arthur Lupton and was based on Queen Street in Burnley.

screen-shot-2016-10-05-at-15-35-39

 

1945

 The company moved premises to Trafalgar Street as the rent was offered at a reduced rate.

doc013

 

1977

The company acquired the Trafalgar Street site.

doc003-copy

 

1984

The company acquired the current site on Athletic Street in Burnley from Thorn EMI Diecastings.

doc014

 

1985

The company Transferred all of its activities to the current site. This marked the start of the company’s expansion.

img011

 

1991

 The current senior management team was established. throughout the 1990’s the company continued to invest in pressure decanting plant and equipment.

doc015

 

1998

The company acquired Strebor Diecastings of Radcliffe.

squire1

 

2000

 The company continued to expand its current site with a new furnace and machine shop.

doc004

 

2001

The company transferred all of its activities to the current site on Athletic Street and now operated from a single site.

Over the next decade the company made substantial investment in plant & equipment and built a dedicated and expert workforce.

doc-copy

 

2016

 The company is firmly established as one of Europe’s leading diecastings manufacturers and has built a reputation for excellence and attention to detail. Currently employing over 120 people the company’s mission is sustainability.

 

Contact Us Today!

""
1
Contact Lupton & Place
NameYour Full Name
MessageYour Message
0 /
Previous
Next

Lupton & Place